Dr. Anitha Mathews
MBBS, DO, MS (Oph)
Dr Anitha Mathews graduated from Trichur Medical College, Kerala, India in 1989. She completed her post graduate studies in M.S Ophthalmology and diploma in ophthalmology from Calicut Medical College, Kerala. Recently she has successfully completed Glaucoma fellowship at the prestigious LV Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad. She has over 20 years of experience as an Ophthalmologist in UAE and India (at NAPC and at Vasan Eye Hospital Thrissur.). She has also worked as a lecturer at Trichur Medical College Her expertise includes diagnosis and management of common ophthalmic conditions, diabetic retinopathy screening, diagnosis and management of glaucoma and minor ophthalmic surgical procedure.
- Diagnosis and medical management of eye diseases
- Diagnosis and management of Glaucoma.
- Retinal examination with indirect and direct Ophthalmoscopy
- Slitlamp fundoscopy for magnified view
- Meticulous prescription of glasses and contact lens fitting
- Minor surgical procedures, Foreign body Removal