Dr. Francis John Kennedy
MBBS, MS (Gen. Surgy), DNB, FICS, FRCS, Dip LS
Specialist General Surgery
Dr.Francis J kennedy did his MBBS from Madras university in 1984 and obtained Masters degree in General surgery from Calicut university in 1988. Later he received his Diplomate of National Board certification in 1990 .He got his MRCS in 2007 and FRCS in 2015 from Royal college of Physicians and surgeons of Glasgow,UK He has a Diploma in laparoscopy from VG hospital , Coimbatore and Fellowship in Laporoscopy from the Indian association Gastro intestinal Endosurgery . He had worked as consultant surgeon and Endoscopist in different private hospitals in Kerala . He was a Lecturer at Alappuzha medical college and Assistant Professor of General Surgery at Azeezia medical college in kollam, Kerala . He was working as Consultant surgeon and Endoscopist at Holdsworth Memorial Mission Hospital ,Mysore .Since 2004 he is working in Dubai . He is well versed with the management of common General surgical problems like Breast lesions, Thyroid swellings,Piles , Fistulas ,Varicose Veins Ulcers ,Srotal disorders, Circumcision for Phimosis ,Removal of Superficial skin swellings etc.
- Surgical removal of swelling in the skin and subcutaneous regions
- Nail Removal and treatment for ingrowing nail and chronic nail disorders.
- Biopsy of breast lesions and removal of small breast swellings.
- Incision and drainage of abscess
- Ear and nose piercing
- Ear lobe repair
- Treatment advice for appendix, Hernia, Hydrocele, Tumors.
- Wound repair and suturing under local Anesthesia
- Local Steroid injection for keloid
- Banding treatment for piles (Hemorrhoids)
- Treatment protocol for Anal Fissure, fistula, Piles
- Treatment for Hidraenitis Suppurativa and Pilonidal Sinus
- Chemical Cautery and Diathermy treatment for granulomas
- Lymphnnode Biopsy
- Fine needle Aspiration Cytology of Tumors (FNAC)